During winter my skin gets so dried up. I started having this problem when I moved to Sweden and after trying all products, visiting a dermatology nothing really seemed to work.
I remember my friend telling me how she mixes, shea butter, coconut oil and Castor oil and use it on her body and hair. I started doing the same thing and the results have being incredible. This is natural products which adds to your skin some vitamins and can also help in skin related conditions.
This is something you can do at home and I thought I would share with you how I mix everything at home.
- Make sure you have shea butter, coconut oil and Castor oil
- Boil hot water and place on a big bowl
- Get another smaller bowl and put it in the water
- Shea butter is very hard so start by putting it on the bowl and mixing it with a fork
- As soon as it start to dissolve add the other products and mix together
- Leave it to cool down and put it a container where u can be able to access it on everyday use