I hope you all had great valentines, whether you are in a relationship, single or married.
Yesterday being valentines left me thinking how many people were left heartbroken because they didn’t get what they were expecting. We have become so dependent in other people loving us that we forgot how to find love from within.
How do you even find love from within? Here are some practices I have found helpful:
- For someone to love you must love yourself first and know no matter what, you are wonderfully and beautifully made.
- Learn to appreciate yourself; you don’t need someone to tell you how great you are because you already know you can do anything you put your mind into.
- Give yourself a break nobody is perfect by now you have made so many mistakes that over thinking will lead to sadness. The past can’t be changed but the future can.
- Start thinking positive and this will help you create positive things.
- Be grateful despite what you are going through there is always something to be thankful for.
- Spent more time with people who appreciate you and love you
Whichever way you find love I thought I would share with you my love for red and to be specific how I love this red jumpsuit.
Eyebrow – Emily eye pencil
Eye shadow –Elf peach please pallets
Foundation – Matte fit me Maybelline cappuccino 340
Highlighter – Oriflamme
Lippie –Nouba -7
Finishing powder – Flormar k101
Make up by Njeri heho
Short jumpsuit – Zara
Pictures by dave- photography