Happy Easter everyone
I bet you are all having an amazing time like I am with my family and friends.
I thought I would make a part 2 and share some of the pictures I was not able to share last time. I wanted to share some of them from the previous photoshoot.
I am still very grateful to lina ling that did my make-up and Agnieszka who took the photos. I will leave their links below if u are looking for a photographer or make-up artist you can contact them.
Below are the pictures we took.
Make up details
- Beauty UK primer
- M.A.C cosmetic foundation NC50
- Make up store studio foundation concealer
- Make up store compact powder translucent
- Inglot contour powder
- M.A.C cosmetic mineralized powder as highlight (soft and gentle)
- Make up store blush (ginger)
- Makeup store tribrow
- Elizabeth mott eyeshadow primer
- Urban decay & morphe brushes eyeshadow palettes
- Maybelline eyeliner
- Sleek mascara
- Milani lip oil
- Makeup store and elf cosmetics lipsticks
Dress – “Shades of white” from Dollcake (Australian Company)